21st Annual Kootenai Electric Golf Classic
Friday, June 25, 2021
Coeur d’Alene Resort • CDA, Idaho
Scramble Format – 2:00 p.m. Shotgun Start
$700 per team if paid before April 30 ($800 after) - includes banner sponsorship
$150 per person if paid before April 30 ($160 after)
- 18 holes with GPS equipped luxury golf cart
- Various contests with prizes, including a $10,000 hole-in-one prize giveaway
- Complimentary massage at practice range
- Unlimited practice balls
- Custom engraved bag tag
- Lunch available for purchase
- There will be a forecaddie assigned to each team. Your forecaddie will be working on a gratuity basis with the average rate of $25 per bag for 18 holes. Feel free to tip more or less depending on the level of service you receive.
About Operation Round Up®
Operation Round Up is just what its name implies. Each month, KEC “rounds up” the electric bills of participating members to the next highest dollar.
All Operation Round Up® donations are placed in a trust and administered by an independent, voluntary Board of Directors called the Kootenai Electric Trust. The Trust is made up of people who are KEC members and community leaders. Each Trust Board member represents a district of the KEC service territory. It is they who receive and evaluate all requests for funds and determine how they will be distributed.
The funds raised for Operation Round Up® at this year’s tournament will go to the Scholarship Program. Since 2007 the Trust Board has awarded more than 150 scholarships to KEC members or their children who are either seniors in high school or enrolled in college or in accredited training institutions. The scholarships are awarded based on need and academic achievement.