SmartHub is KEC’s free online account management system. You can pay your electric bill, report power outages and monitor your energy use from your computer or smartphone. To register as a new user you’ll need the following: the last name on your account, your account number and an email address. SmartHub is available on the web or through the app. Use the instructions below to get started.
Mobile Devices (smartphones/tablets)
- Visit your device’s app store or see buttons below. SmartHub is available at Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Search for “SmartHub” and download the free app.
- Search for “Kootenai Electric Cooperative” and confirm your selection.
- Log in to your account as you would on the web or register if you are a new user.
- That’s it—you can now take care of your KEC account on the go!